We collect and process the following personal data for us to provide our goods and services to our customers:
- Delivery address.
- Contact Information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Billing information, where provided, which will be processed via a secure third party payment gateway, such as PayPal.
- Product information such as: Manufacturer, model, serial number, and date bought
- Reason for product returns.
You agree that we may pass your personal information to our delivery agents or credit reference/fraud preventions agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do. We will not give your personal data to any other third party without your consent. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. We may use the personal information you provide to inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
If you attempt to make payment but there is an error or delay in processing, we may use this information submitted to contact you to complete your order.
Our main point of contact for data protection related queries (our “Data Protection Lead”) is Connor Millard, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Third Party Privacy Policies
In order to complete your transaction, we may need to share some personal information with the following companies. Please find their privacy policies:
- Royal mail https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-notice
- DPD https://www.dpd.co.uk/privacy_policy.jsp
- APC https://apc-overnight.com/site-information/privacy-policy
- Tuffnells https://www.tuffnells.co.uk/privacy-notice